As a secretariat of a medical society, we take care of the societyʼs membership management, support the committee members, handle account management and certification of various certificates, and plan operations for seminars etc.
- Responding to general inquiries
- Membership management (joining/withdrawal of memberships, editing membership information, collection of annual membership fee)
- Account management
- Handling general affairs matters
- Preparing documents for operations of various meetings (committee/ general meeting)
- Preparation for election of new board of directors/committee
- Handling certification and accreditation of medical advisors/training centers
- Website administration
- Sending E-Newsletters
- Publication of academic journals
- Providing office space and storing office equipment, document etc.